Silverdale Area Business Association [SABA] is an incorporated society that has been established since 1986. SABA’s incorporated society number is 308415.
The business association exists to “guide and assist the development & advancement of businesses in the Silverdale area” [Section 3, SABA constitution].
We do this through
• Advocating on behalf of the business community for issues that affect us all including transport access to the area and future business development
• Providing opportunities for businesses to network and work collaboratively together
• Promoting Silverdale as a great area to grow a business and a great place to visit
SABA is governed by a Committee that meets monthly. Members are welcome to attend the meeting [please email email@example.com to advise that you will be attending].
Current Committee Members for the 2018/2018 year are
- Phil Bennett Chairperson
- Gill Plume Secretary
- Geof Hayes Treasurer
- Graham Johnson Committee Member
- Lara Blomfied Committee Member
- Theo Simeonidis Committee Member
- Janet Fitzgerald Hibiscus & Bays Local Board representative
Membership of SABA
SABA is a membership organisation. Membership costs $100 plus GST per year. We welcome membership applications from commercial, retail, industrial and leisure businesses within area defined by the map below.
Click here to see what benefits membership of SABA can provide for your business
For a copy of the SABA Constitution please click here
SABA can be contacted at
Phone: 021 552 740 Phil Bennett Chairperson
Post: Silverdale Area Business Association
P O Box 257
A map of the SABA business area