We have been advised that there will be some disruption In Silverdale during the Watermain replacement project.
Works are scheduled for 4 May until 18 May weather permitting.
How will it affect you?
- Working hours are 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday and until 5pm on Saturday.
- The watermain works will be done in two stages starting from the BP side.
- Stage 1 will close the Western side of the dual carriageway, with traffic flowing both directions on the Eastern carriage way. Stage 2 will be the reverse.
- The final reinstatement works will then follow and will also be completed in two stages.
- Traffic Management will be in place, please follow the traffic management layout carefully.
- The entrance onto Wainui Rd from the Hibiscus Coast Highway will be closed for approximately 5 days. However drivers can still access the Highway from Silverdale St end and the Millwater Parkway.
- BP’s Access/exit will be maintained during the duration of the works.
- Due to the nature of the project, the work will generate moderate levels of noise, dust and vibration. Please be assured that all levels will be kept to a minimum and within the levels approved by Auckland Council.
- While every care is taken to secure the worksite, please always ensure children do not enter the construction area.
If you would like more detail, please click here to download the PDF.